Contact Me

Call Me Today 941-924-2210

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I have been in the health care field for 24 years. Here is a brief history of my background; I graduated from the Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, Sarasota, Florida in 1996. Prior to becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist, I graduated from St. Mary’s Campus of the College of St. Catherine’s in Minneapolis, Minnesota with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science as a Physical Therapist Assistant in 1990.

In the past 19 years, I have worked with the young adults through to and including the elderly in Sub-Acute Rehab Facilities, Nursing Homes, Acute Care Hospital settings, Outpatient Physical Therapy Facilities and Chiropractic Offices.

I now enjoy my own office space which is located at 3148 Southgate Circle, Sarasota, FL 34239.

No comments: